Mainly used for packing various regular and solid products such as cake, bread, biscuit, instant noodles, candy, chocolate, daily necessities, face mask, chemical product, medicine, hardware or any product in tray.
SW60E horizontal flow wrap machine is ideal for suppliers of products that must be packaged individually. Flow wrapping is a horizontal packaging process in which product enters the machinery and is wrapped in clear or printed film. The result is a tightly fitted flexible package with a horizontal back seal and end seal.
Horizontal Full Servo-control Packaging Machine Features
Simple system structure: System is composed by servo motors, servo driver and touch screen. Servo driver is built-in motion control formula of packaging machine without any independent controller, all wiring is connector assembly. Performance of compact design, convenient maintaining and competitive price. Simple operation: With intelligent control system of HMI, it gets simple parameters setting and adjustment. Big bagging size range: Bag length can be set between a wide range via color mark tracking or bag length presetting. To set bag length is much easier and flexible. Shaftless driving: Adopt shaftless driving technology, no mechanical joint, each shaft is controlled by servo motor with gear reducer. Auto-shift cutter: Cutter is running with variable shift, speed curve is generated automatically without manual adjustment, and save mechanical cams. Faster line speed: Max. line speed is up to 50m/min., long package can be packed faster. Faster packing speed: With color mark tracking function, max. packing speed can be up to 200bags/min(Double jaws). High accuracy of color mark tracking: Color mark tracking accuracy is up to 0.1mm Packless function: With this function, no matter in-feed products are continuous or intermittent, each package will be fed with product inside and no empty bag, so as to reduce loss of film material. Cutless function: With this function, if sensor detects any product is out of position inside film, cutter will stop and restart until this product is discharged. Film splicer: Finished film roll will be spliced new film roll automatically by film splicer without machine stop, so as to save operation time and labor. Cutter torque protection: System detects stress condition of cutter automatically. When hard product is being cutted, resistance is bigger than preset value of torque protection, cutter will stop immediately and run backward, machine can be restarted until this cutting product is discharged without restoration. Value of torque protection is set via touch screen. Customizable special function: Machine can be modified according to customer’s requirement. The whole machine is applied with multiple safety protection devices, which can be equipped with various automatic feeding system.
SW60E Machine Standard features
1. Sanitary machine design allows for easy clean-up
2. Compact machine body for smaller footprint
3. Intelligent control system with servo motors
4. Color mark tracking
5. Machine can easily be integrated with Soontrue’s full line of automatic feeding system and other upstream or downstream equipment
Maintenance and inspection
1.Maintenance and clean for machine every day or every shift.
(1) Clean the machine each time after packaging.
(2) Turn off the power before cleaning the machine to make the temperature of heating part decrease.
(3) Never spray water or steam directly on the machine when cleaning.
(4) Main components to be cleaned:
* Remove the little pieces of material stay on the in-feed conveyor by compressed air or in other way.
* Brush off the film pieces adhered to the cutter surface by wire brush applied with the silicone oil.
* Clear the dirt on the control panel, safety cover and operating surface by a piece of soft cloth.
* Conductive ring of the mid sealing tool and end sealers: clean it once a week or two weeks. Clean the conductive ring by the back of the sandpaper when power off.
2.Maintenance and clean for machine every month.
(1) Apply the lubricating grease on the bearing of the end sealers.
(2) Apply the lubricating grease on the gear and chain (pulley) of the driving unit.
(3) Check the tightness of the chain and belt of the driving unit, and tighten the loosed one.
(4) Check the tightness of the fastening screw or nut of all parts, and tighten the loosed one.
3.Relevant inspection for machine once a half year.
(1) Check the wear intensity of the belt of the driving unit, and replace the worn-out one.
(2) Check the wear intensity of the rubber roller, and replace the one affecting the film advancing effect.
(3) Properly adjust the brake unit of the film-carrying roller.
(4) Check all wearing parts, and immediately replace the damaged one.
(5) Check the fastness of the wiring on the electrical terminal plate, and tighten the loosed one. Check the inverter, programmable controller and circuit board, and remove the dust or dirt on them by the compressed air.
Q1: What type of machine for horizontal packaging do you have
Answer: We will recommend suitable models based on your product characteristics, size, and type of placement, such as model with top film loader, bottom film loader, rotary end sealing, box motion end sealing, etc. In addition, different types of in-feed conveyors can also meet different types of products feeding methods, such as chain type, belt type, feeding-on-film type, etc
Q2: I'm worried that I don't know how to operate your machine
Answer: Do not worry. Our machine for packaging is servo controlled, which greatly simplifies the difficulty of operation and commissioning. Most of the daily operation of the machine can be conducted by a few start-stop buttons and HMI. If you have different products or packages that need to be changed, we can provide instructional videos to give you step-by-step tutorial. Also, the HMI has memory function, which is convenient for you to reload the settings in the future.
Q3: If I buy your automatic packaging machine, what technical support can I get?
Answer: Whether buying a customized packaging machine or an automatic packaging system, we will provide you with 24-hour online technical support. In addition, we can also provide you with instructional videos on the installation and daily commissioning and maintenance. For some custom-made automatic packing system, our professional after-sales technicians can also provide on-site installation and commissioning services as per request (buyer should bear the cost for the service).
Q4: How do we build trust in the first business?
Answer: We believe that a win-win business must be based on our professional services and excellent products. Our team will fully study your needs, and clearly explain our products and solutions to you so that you can understand our services. We can take you to visit our modern factory through a video call, so that you can understand how your machine will be produced and let you know more about our products. Before delivery, we can cooperate with your partners to carry out factory acceptance test, or carry out acceptance through test video or video call. Make sure that the high quality packaging machine you need is ready before shipment.
Q5: How can I find the custom packaging machine I need?
Answer: We will fully communicate of the information of your products, packaging scheme, and feeding method. We have nearly 30 years of experience as an packaging machine factory and can provide you with similar case videos for your reference. If necessary, we will ask you for samples of products and packaging films for testing, in order to find the most suitable and cost-effective solution for you.